Friday 25 January 2013

20 Random Facts About Me

After reading Becky's tag of 20 facts about her, i decided to give it a go, so here are 20 random facts about me :)

1) My birthday is 17th June, which is the day after my mums birthday (great birthday present i know) and i was actually born on my due date (that's just how special i am ;) ahaa)

2) I have literally no clue about what i want to be or do when i am older, or even past A Levels to be honest, other than i definitely know i want to take a gap year :)

3) I am the only one in my immediate family with blonde hair, my dad did used to have blonde hair but it has now turned brown (again i'm just the special one)

4) I am 5 ft 5 (i think) and am nearly the smallest person in my family as my brother (who is only 13) is overtaking me! Not fair just yet!

5) I have four piercings (two on each ear), my second two i got done in St Ives with my friends last summer, without exactly getting permission from my parents oops ;)

6) I have seen: S Club 7 & S Club Junior, JLS and XFactor Live tour 2010 and am going to see One Direction and Maroon 5 later this year :D

7) When i was about 1 or 2 (not sure which) i was crawling up the stairs, my sister Jess was behind me, and i fell down, landing on top of Jess, resulting in breaking her arm. I was fine :p

8) I have a YouTube channel with my sister and brother where we post random videos about our lives and stuff :)

9) My favourite films include: Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Hunger Games, Wild Child, the Batman films, Chalet Girl and Journey 2 the Mysterious Island :)

10) My favourite bands/artists include: One Direction, Maroon 5, Demi Lovato, Marina and the Diamonds, Emeli Sande and Lana Del Ray

11) We used to have a cat called Tess but she had to be put down quite a few years a go now, i also had a hamster called Nibbles (he nibbled literally everything including Jess' hand once) but he died a few years a go too. 

12) I absolutely LOVE hot chocolate, especially Costa hot chocolate. We go to Costa nearly once a week :)

13) I LOVE roller coasters and have a Merlin annual pass so i can go to Thorpe Park as many times as i like. I have been on all of the rides there and my favourites include: Nemesis Inferno, Saw: The Ride, Vortex, Stealth and The Swarm.

14) My favourite TV shows include: How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Miranda, 90210, Gossip Girl (so sad its finished now though) and Teen Wolf.

15) I swim, play tennis and dance (although i don't do any sort of dance club or anything, i still love doing it whenever i can). Me and Jess are also attempting to go to the gym every week :)

16) I'm easily distracted, especially when i'm meant to be doing something important like revision.

17) I am currently doing English, History, Sociology and Psychology A Levels but am considering dropping English after As

18) I have been on many amazing holidays including: Barbados, Dubai and Australia and would absolutely LOVE to go to America :D

19) I love my friends and family and would not survive or be the person i am today without them, the ones who are constantly here for me mean so much to me, so shout out to you guys, i love you so much <3

20) I'm rubbish at saving my money and seem to spend it before i get it, but am working on it ;) 

Thank you for reading this, I tag you to write 20 facts about you.
I hope you enjoyed it or found it interesting or something ahaa :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you! :)
    ohh sounds awesome, i will take a peek :)
    thank you for the comment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete